It’s 12:30 here at the Bulbhead HQ and that’s about the time of day we all head to our conference room/lunch table for food and conversation. On a typical day we have Debbie eating something disgustingly healthy like a salad with one ounce of turkey, Russ with a Healthy Choice frozen dinner and a loaf of bread as a side item, and the rest of us with leftovers from the previous night’s dinner or, on a good day, our favorite – Chick-fil-A.
The last two days during lunch we have been highly entertained by an app Russ discovered for iPhone called SMACK TALK. If you haven’t seen or heard it, trust me, it is WELL WORTH the 99 cents for the download. No one enjoys laughing more than we do here at Fain & Tripp.
Let me tell you – this is just funny I don’t care who you are. Try it. Who knows? It just might make your day. Plus, it’s good for you too. Seriously!
Solid scientific research demonstrates that laughter offers the following benefits:
- Lowering blood pressure
- Strengthening cardiovascular functions
- Reducing stress hormones
- Improving circulation
- Increasing muscle flexion
- Oxygenating the body by boosting the respiratory system
- Boosting immune function by raising levels of infection-fighting T-cells, disease-fighting proteins called Gammainterferon and B-cells, which produce disease-destroying antibodies
- Triggering the release of endorphins, the body's natural painkillers
- Producing a general sense of well-being